“DURING THIS 10-DAY EVENT WE WILL EXPLORE:
- Discussions on the most pressing issues of our time such as racism, environment and climate change, global health care/pandemic crisis, war and conflict legacies, intergenerational trauma, and more…
- How collective trauma surfaces in times of crisis and how it can be transformed for collective healing
- The role of music, the arts, and poetry as a pathway to understanding and healing through Live performances and readings
- Experiential live events and guided group meditations
- The leading edge of working with collective trauma for practitioners and professionals”
Find more information and register here!